quinta-feira, 7 de junho de 2012

Become a Father

Well, this is my first message. I needed to create a blog. It was very difficult to me, because I had to think in a theme. What? I haven't foggiest idea. So... I slept... When I woke up and I thought... why don't I talk about my experience to expecting a baby... actually it is my wife is pregnant, but I am expecting a baby with her, because we share a lot of emotions, wishes, fears. We read book, magazines and we do some courses. But there was other problem, my blog would have to have some education side, because my pos graduation is about English education. So, no more than natural write about my testimonial experience how to become a father with a educational way.

2 comentários:

  1. I appreciate your iniciative and I'll be always checking the updates you post in the blog.

    Good luck on your 'journey' and be happy!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Parabéns Cris, está iniciando muito bem a sua jornada como papai, e tenho certeza você um pai maravilhoso!
    Good luck!!!!Kisses....

    ResponderExcluir